Skip to content

Office & Administrative Positions

All office and administrative positions at the Housing Authority are filled through the Pennsylvania State Civil Service Commission. The Housing Authority must hire an applicant who has scored in one of the top three (3) positions on the Civil Service list of eligible candidates.

Civil service test announcements and the online application are located at the Commonwealth’s state employment website at Applicants use to view and apply for civil service positions. Each Civil Service job posting describes the hiring process used to fill the position. Some Civil Service positions still require applicants to take a written exam at a test center. However, job seekers are also able to apply to more Civil Service positions by completing an application and answering job-related questions online.

You may also contact the Pennsylvania Career Link Center (, or contact Human Resources at WCHA.

Maintenance Positions

Applications for maintenance positions are available at the Main Office in Greensburg or download the form on this page. Please return completed applications to WCHA, Attn: Human Resources, 167 South Greengate Road, Greensburg, PA 15601.  Please contact our Main Office in Greensburg by calling 724-832-7248 ext. 3018 with any questions.

If you are interested in working at the Westmoreland County Housing Authority, please take a moment or two to review the following information.

Back To Top